Meaning of HONEYMOON in Hindi
Meaning of honeymoon in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of HONEYMOON in English
- The first month after marriage.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HONEYMOON, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HONEYMOON
"They spent their honeymoon at Petersburg, Fla."
- The word/phrase 'honeymoon' was used by 'Vladimir Nabokov' in 'Lolita'.
"Chapter Three They were three full, exquisite days a true honeymoon."
- 'Gustave Flaubert' has used the honeymoon in the novel Madame Bovary.
"I can fancy your honeymoon in Rome."
- To understand the meaning of honeymoon, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in Anna Karenina.
HONEYMOON has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "HONEYMOON": Examples from famous English Poetry
"We're married now Honeymoon Like my childhood dreams."
- This term honeymoon was used by Amanda Bygones in the Poem My Sheath Dress.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें