Meaning of HOE in Hindi
Meaning of hoe in Hindi
- कुदाली(Pr. Kudali kudaalee)
- फावडा(Pr. Phavada phaavadaa fawada)
- खुर्पा(Pr. Khurpa khurpaa)
- कुदाल(Pr. Kudal kudaal)
- फावड़ा(Pr. Phavada phaavadaa fawada)
- खुरपा(Pr. Khurapa khurapaa)
- कुदाल चलाना(Pr. Kudal chalana kudaal chalanaa)
- हो(Pr. Ho)
- फावड़ा कुदाली(Pr. Phavada kudali phaavadaa kudaalee fawada kudali)
Meaning of HOE in English
- A tool chiefly for digging up weeds, and arranging the earth about plants in fields and gardens. it is made of a flat blade of iron or steel having an eye or tang by which it is attached to a wooden handle at an acute angle.
- The horned or piked dogfish. see dogfish.
- To cut, dig, scrape, turn, arrange, or clean, with a hoe; as, to hoe the earth in a garden; also, to clear from weeds, or to loosen or arrange the earth about, with a hoe; as, to hoe corn.
- To use a hoe; to labor with a hoe.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HOE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HOE
"Baby suggs leaned back into the peppers and the squash vines with her hoe"
- The word/phrase 'hoe' was used by 'Toni Morrison' in 'Beloved'.
"Resting on the handle of the hoe, she concentrated"
- 'Toni Morrison' has used the hoe in the novel Beloved.
"Thwarted yet wondering, she chopped away with the hoe"
- To understand the meaning of hoe, please see the following usage by Toni Morrison in Beloved.
HOE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "HOE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Hoe happy here should i"
- This term hoe was used by Abraham Cowley in the Poem The wish.
"Do you know that your boyfriend is a hoe yes it's true something you many deny"
- This term hoe was used by Kayla O'Brien in the Poem Run - poem.
"In sane like oj when he smacked a hoe"
- This term hoe was used by Cindy Perritt in the Poem Eyes open - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary