Meaning of HISTORY in Hindi
Meaning of history in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of HISTORY in English
- A learning or knowing by inquiry; the knowledge of facts and events, so obtained; hence, a formal statement of such information; a narrative; a description; a written record; as, the history of a patient's case; the history of a legislative bill.
- A systematic, written account of events, particularly of those affecting a nation, institution, science, or art, and usually connected with a philosophical explanation of their causes; a true story, as distinguished from a romance;
- To narrate or record.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HISTORY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HISTORY
"Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards."
- The word/phrase 'history' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"I read about it in Hogwarts, A History."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the history in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"Their very last exam was History of Magic."
- To understand the meaning of history, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
HISTORY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "HISTORY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"All the love that history knows,"
- This term history was used by Author Unknown in the Poem Love Poem.
"And read their history in a nation’s eyes,"
- This term history was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem Elegy written in a Country Churchyard.
"Love's noble history, with wit"
- This term history was used by Richard Crashaw in the Poem A Hymn to the Name and Honour.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें