Meaning of HILARIOUS in Hindi
Meaning of hilarious in Hindi
Meaning of HILARIOUS in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HILARIOUS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HILARIOUS
"In my turn, I launched upon a hilarious account of my arctic adventures."
- The word/phrase 'hilarious' was used by 'Vladimir Nabokov' in 'Lolita'.
"They spent a hilarious night, without an anxious thought as to the ordeal of the morning."
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the hilarious in the novel The complete Sherlock Holmes.
HILARIOUS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "HILARIOUS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"— Thus their heads wear this hilarious, hideous,"
- This term hilarious was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Mental Cases.
"It would be quite hilarious if they knew it was I who killed me."
- This term hilarious was used by Whispering Raven in the Poem Love Is A Murderer.
"You told me things You never stopped asking for hugs You're hilarious,"
- This term hilarious was used by shannon freeman in the Poem Jason D - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें