Meaning of HELD in Hindi
Meaning of held in Hindi
Meaning of HELD in English
- Imp. & p. p. of hold.
- Of hold
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HELD, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HELD
"He held out his hand to shake harry's, but harry didn't take it"
- The word/phrase 'held' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Quidditch trials will be held in the second week of the term"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the held in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"The remembrall glittered in the sun as he held it up"
- To understand the meaning of held, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
HELD usage in Proverbs/Idioms
HELD has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "HELD": Examples from famous English Poetry
"No longer can these feelings be held in"
- This term held was used by Petyr BottiAnderson in the Poem Love poem.
"You lit my life and i held both your hands"
- This term held was used by Laura Veronica Merodio in the Poem Love poem.
"Divides the crooked rock-held fig"
- This term held was used by Walter Savage Landor in the Poem Alciphron and leucippe.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary