Meaning of HAZE in Hindi
Meaning of haze in Hindi
Meaning of HAZE in English
- Light vapor or smoke in the air which more or less impedes vision, with little or no dampness; a lack of transparency in the air; hence, figuratively, obscurity; dimness.
- To be hazy, or tick with haze.
- To harass by exacting unnecessary, disagreeable, or difficult work.
- To harass or annoy by playing abusive or shameful tricks upon; to humiliate by practical jokes;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HAZE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HAZE
"The rest of the final term passed in a haze of blazing sunshine"
- The word/phrase 'haze' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"Harry could see blue haze of pipe smoke issuing from the spot"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the haze in the novel Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
"Thursday passed in a haze of tiredness"
- To understand the meaning of haze, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book.
Usage of "HAZE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The haze, as some bluff river headland its spray"
- This term haze was used by Robert Browning in the Poem How they brought the good news from ghent to aix.
"In a rosy-and-golden haze. the spires"
- This term haze was used by W. E. Henley in the Poem Margaritae sorori.
"With the 'vanguard' leading s'uth'ard in the haze —"
- This term haze was used by John McCrae in the Poem The captain.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें