Meaning of HAVE in Hindi
Meaning of have in Hindi
- माल असबाब(Pr. Mal asabab maal asabaab)
- सधन(Pr. Sadhan)
- अस्तिमान्(Pr. Astiman)
- रखना(Pr. Rakhana rakhanaa)
- पकडना(Pr. Pakadana pakadanaa)
- प्राप्त करना(Pr. Prapt karana praapt karanaa)
- पाना(Pr. Pana panaa)
- जरूरत पडना(Pr. Jarurat padana jaroorat padanaa zarurat padana)
- आवश्यक हो जाना(Pr. Aavashyak ho jana aavashyak ho janaa aawashyak ho zana)
- होना(Pr. Hona honaa)
- जानना(Pr. Janana jananaa zanana)
- मिलना(Pr. Milana milanaa)
- पीना(Pr. Pina peenaa)
- डालना(Pr. Dalana daalanaa)
- पकड़ना(Pr. Pakadana pakadanaa)
- पास होना(Pr. Pas hona paas honaa)
- बाध्य होना(Pr. Badhy hona baadhy honaa)
- जरूरत पड़ना(Pr. Jarurat padana jaroorat padanaa zarurat padana)
Meaning of HAVE in English
- Of have
- To hold in possession or control; to own; as, he has a farm.
- To possess, as something which appertains to, is connected with, or affects, one.
- To accept possession of; to take or accept.
- To get possession of; to obtain; to get.
- To cause or procure to be; to effect; to exact; to desire; to require.
- To bear, as young; as, she has just had a child.
- To hold, regard, or esteem.
- To cause or force to go; to take.
- To take or hold (one's self); to proceed promptly;
- To be under necessity or obligation; to be compelled; followed by an infinitive.
- To understand.
- To put in an awkward position; to have the advantage of; as, that is where he had him.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HAVE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HAVE
"What could he have been thinking of it must have been a trick of the light"
- The word/phrase 'have' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"If he hadn't, he might have found it harder to concentrate on drills that morning"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the have in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"It might have been harvey"
- To understand the meaning of have, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
HAVE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
HAVE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें