Meaning of HAPPINESS in Hindi
Meaning of happiness in Hindi
Meaning of HAPPINESS in English
- Good luck; good fortune; prosperity.
- An agreeable feeling or condition of the soul arising from good fortune or propitious happening of any kind; the possession of those circumstances or that state of being which is attended enjoyment; the state of being happy; contentment; joyful satisfaction; felicity; blessedness.
- Fortuitous elegance; unstudied grace;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HAPPINESS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HAPPINESS
"They suck the happiness out of a place, dementors"
- The word/phrase 'happiness' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"There was his mother, alight with happiness, arm in arm with his dad"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the happiness in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"O' -- o' course, professor, said hagrid, who sounded weak with happiness"
- To understand the meaning of happiness, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
HAPPINESS usage in Proverbs/Idioms
HAPPINESS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "HAPPINESS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The happiness life brings"
- This term happiness was used by Author Unknown in the Poem Friendship poem.
"But the happiness it brings you"
- This term happiness was used by Jean Kyler McManus in the Poem Friendship poem.
"One year of happiness"
- This term happiness was used by Melissa Joseph in the Poem Love poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary