Meaning of HAPPENED in Hindi
There are no hindi meanings for the "HAPPENED" in our English Hindi Dictionary.
Meaning of HAPPENED in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HAPPENED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HAPPENED
"I don't know what happened when Vol-, sorry -- I mean, the night my parents died."
- The word/phrase 'happened' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Really? What happened to them? Nothing, that's why it's such big news."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the happened in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"It happened very suddenly."
- To understand the meaning of happened, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
HAPPENED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "HAPPENED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"What happened then"
- This term happened was used by Britney Brundage in the Poem Love Poem.
"The Beaver, who happened to hear the remark,"
- This term happened was used by Lewis Carroll in the Poem The Hunting of the Snark.
"To hear what happened at Babraham."
- This term happened was used by Rupert Brooke in the Poem The Old Vicarage, Grantchester.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें