Meaning of HAPPEN in Hindi
Meaning of happen in Hindi
- आ पडना(Pr. A padana aa padanaa)
- हो जाना(Pr. Ho jana ho janaa ho zana)
- टूट पडना(Pr. Tut padana toot padanaa)
- बीतना(Pr. Bitana beetanaa)
- होना(Pr. Hona honaa)
- घटित होना(Pr. Ghatit hona ghatit honaa)
- संयोग से होना(Pr. Sanyog se hona sanyog se honaa)
- टूट पड़ना(Pr. Tut padana toot padanaa)
- आ पड़ना(Pr. A padana aa padanaa)
Meaning of HAPPEN in English
- To come by chance; to come without previous expectation; to fall out.
- To take place; to occur.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HAPPEN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HAPPEN
"Curious indeed how these things happen"
- The word/phrase 'happen' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Had to let that happen, said ron, looking shaken"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the happen in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"Stuff like this doesn't often happen at hogwarts, ron assured her"
- To understand the meaning of happen, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
HAPPEN usage in Proverbs/Idioms
HAPPEN has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "HAPPEN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"These things i say would happen"
- This term happen was used by Written and owned by Cambria Fallon Santiago in the Poem Love poem.
"But, that would never happen again"
- This term happen was used by Marsha Hoyt in the Poem Love poem.
"That what to all may happen here"
- This term happen was used by Ben Jonson in the Poem A farewell to the world.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary