Meaning of HAM in Hindi
Meaning of ham in Hindi
Meaning of HAM in English
- The region back of the knee joint; the popliteal space; the hock.
- The thigh of any animal; especially, the thigh of a hog cured by salting and smoking.
- Thomas hale, u.s. physician, 1905–1987.
- The buttock and back part of the thigh.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HAM, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HAM
"Can you believe our luck, though said ron thickly through a mouthful of chicken and ham"
- The word/phrase 'ham' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"His old poster of the west ham football team was pinned right next to it"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the ham in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"Their dormitory was, as ham' had hoped, empty"
- To understand the meaning of ham, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the half blood prince.
HAM has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary