Meaning of GUTS in Hindi
There are no hindi meanings for the "GUTS" in our English Hindi Dictionary.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of GUTS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word GUTS
"Luna’s got ten times his guts."
- The word/phrase 'guts' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows'.
"You really are something for getting people to spill their guts, Lieutenant."
- 'Mario Vargas Llosa' has used the guts in the novel Who Killed Palomino Molero.
"She smacks down, and guts spill out."
- To understand the meaning of guts, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in War and Peace.
GUTS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "GUTS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And ex-best friend who hates your guts,"
- This term guts was used by Little Shrimpy in the Poem My Best Friend... Or So She Used To Be Called - Home.
"Guts and gore."
- This term guts was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Merlin - Poem.
"Hours of spilling my guts with a pen with no boundaries or restrictions."
- This term guts was used by Heaven Richardson in the Poem Destroyed By Fate - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें