Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of GROOM, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word GROOM
"On the box sat a groom in livery, with a long whip in his hands"
- The word/phrase 'groom' was used by 'Anton Chekhov' in 'The stories of anton chekhov'.
"Charles, meanwhile, went to ask a groom to put his horse to"
- 'Gustave Flaubert' has used the groom in the novel Madame bovary.
"My groom and my page sleep out of the house, and may be set aside altogether"
- To understand the meaning of groom, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete sherlock holmes.
GROOM usage in Proverbs/Idioms
GROOM has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "GROOM": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Or groom!—we must run glittering like a brook"
- This term groom was used by William Wordsworth in the Poem England, 1802.
"So please drop in a token of love for this special groom & bride"
- This term groom was used by Tulika Nair in the Poem Wishing well poems.
"Usually in honor of the bride and the groom"
- This term groom was used by Ishani Shukla in the Poem Types of poems.