Meaning of GRANTED in Hindi
Meaning of granted in Hindi
Meaning of GRANTED in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of GRANTED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word GRANTED
"It is a Gift82 granted to few."
- The word/phrase 'granted' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban'.
"Your prayers are granted, my servant, you will be the gardener of my flower garden."
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the granted in the novel The Gardener.
"I had fondly believed that she had accepted my sacrifice, and granted in return her boon."
- To understand the meaning of granted, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in The Home And The World.
GRANTED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "GRANTED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"But why? You have the best in mind for me and I take it for granted,"
- This term granted was used by dylan stevens in the Poem But Why? - Poem.
"Granted grace throughout the bitter night."
- This term granted was used by Coranto.By William Byrd. Sequenced by in the Poem Sing of the Holidays That End the Year.
"His offer of temptation granted."
- This term granted was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Nothing - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें