Meaning of GRACE in Hindi
Meaning of grace in Hindi
- ईश्वर की दया(Pr. Ishvar ki daya eeshvar kee dayaa ishwar ki daya)
- इश्वरी प्रभाव(Pr. Eshvari prabhav eshvaree prabhaav eshwari prabhaw)
- कृपा(Pr. Kripa kripaa)
- दया(Pr. Daya dayaa)
- शिष्टता(Pr. Shishtata shishtataa)
- सभ्यता(Pr. Sabhyata sabhyataa)
- शोभा(Pr. Shobha shobhaa)
- भोजन(Pr. Bhojan bhozan)
- करने के पहले या बाद की प्रार्थना(Pr. Karane ke pahale ya bad ki prarthana karane ke pahale yaa baad kee praarthanaa)
- ड्यूक या पादरी की पदवी(Pr. Dyuk ya padari ki padavi dyook yaa paadaree kee padavee dyuk ya padari ki padawi)
- कला(Pr. Kala kalaa)
- प्रार्थना(Pr. Prarthana praarthanaa)
- अनुग्रह(Pr. Anugrah)
- अवधि(Pr. Avadhi awadhi)
- आकर्षण(Pr. Aakarshan)
- अनुकम्पा(Pr. Anukampa anukampaa)
- रियायत(Pr. Riyayat riyaayat)
- मनोहरता(Pr. Manoharata manoharataa)
- लावण्य(Pr. Lavany laavany lawany)
- ईश्वरी प्रभाव(Pr. Ishvari prabhav eeshvaree prabhaav ishwari prabhaw)
- सजाना(Pr. Sajana sajanaa sazana)
- श्रृंगार करना(Pr. Shrringar karana shrringaar karanaa)
- आभूषित करना(Pr. Aabhushit karana aabhooshit karanaa)
- मान बढाना(Pr. Man badhana man badhanaa)
- कृपा करना(Pr. Kripa karana kripaa karanaa)
- सम्मानित करना(Pr. Sammanit karana sammanit karanaa)
- विभूषित करना(Pr. Vibhushit karana vibhooshit karanaa wibhushit karana)
- श्रंगार करना(Pr. Shrangar karana shrangaar karanaa)
- शोभा बढ़ाना(Pr. Shobha badhana shobhaa badhanaa)
- मान बढ़ाना(Pr. Man badhana man badhanaa)
- श्री(Pr. Shri shree)
- उपकार(Pr. Upakar upakaar)
- लालित्य(Pr. Lality laality)
Meaning of GRACE in English
- The exercise of love, kindness, mercy, favor; disposition to benefit or serve another; favor bestowed or privilege conferred.
- The divine favor toward man; the mercy of god, as distinguished from his justice; also, any benefits his mercy imparts; divine love or pardon; a state of acceptance with god; enjoyment of the divine favor.
- The prerogative of mercy execised by the executive, as pardon.
- The same prerogative when exercised in the form of equitable relief through chancery.
- Fortune; luck;
- Inherent excellence; any endowment or characteristic fitted to win favor or confer pleasure or benefit.
- Beauty, physical, intellectual, or moral; loveliness; commonly, easy elegance of manners; perfection of form.
- Graceful and beautiful females, sister goddesses, represented by ancient writers as the attendants sometimes of apollo but oftener of venus. they were commonly mentioned as three in number; namely, aglaia, euphrosyne, and thalia, and were regarded as the inspirers of the qualities which give attractiveness to wisdom, love, and social intercourse.
- The title of a duke, a duchess, or an archbishop, and formerly of the king of england.
- A petition for grace; a blessing asked, or thanks rendered, before or after a meal.
- Ornamental notes or short passages, either introduced by the performer, or indicated by the composer, in which case the notation signs are called grace notes, appeggiaturas, turns, etc.
- An act, vote, or decree of the government of the institution; a degree or privilege conferred by such vote or decree.
- A play designed to promote or display grace of motion. it consists in throwing a small hoop from one player to another, by means of two sticks in the hands of each. called also grace hoop or hoops.
- To adorn; to decorate; to embellish and dignify.
- To dignify or raise by an act of favor; to honor.
- To supply with heavenly grace.
- To add grace notes, cadenzas, etc., to.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of GRACE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word GRACE
"He loped with an easy grace, his hands in his pockets and grin on his face"
- The word/phrase 'grace' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the deathly hallows'.
"Ron had the grace to look ashamed of himself"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the grace in the novel Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book.
"With godlike grace lord shiva promised to my royal grandsire an unbroken line of male descent"
- To understand the meaning of grace, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in Chitra - a play in one act.
GRACE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
GRACE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "GRACE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"I remember your smile so vividly, your beauty and your grace"
- This term grace was used by Travis Alcorn in the Poem Love poem.
"With beauty, joy, and grace"
- This term grace was used by Jean Kyler McManus in the Poem Friendship poem.
"By glory, in our hearts by grace"
- This term grace was used by Richard Crashaw in the Poem A hymn to the name and honour.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें