Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of GRACE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word GRACE
"He loped with an easy grace, his hands in his pockets and grin on his face"
- The word/phrase 'grace' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the deathly hallows'.
"Ron had the grace to look ashamed of himself"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the grace in the novel Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book.
"With godlike grace lord shiva promised to my royal grandsire an unbroken line of male descent"
- To understand the meaning of grace, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in Chitra - a play in one act.
GRACE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
GRACE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "GRACE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"I remember your smile so vividly, your beauty and your grace"
- This term grace was used by Travis Alcorn in the Poem Love poem.
"With beauty, joy, and grace"
- This term grace was used by Jean Kyler McManus in the Poem Friendship poem.
"By glory, in our hearts by grace"
- This term grace was used by Richard Crashaw in the Poem A hymn to the name and honour.