To better understand the meaning of "GOOD HEALTH", certain examples of its usage are presented.
Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word "GOOD HEALTH"
"Your good health, Harry."
- The word/phrase "good health" was used by "J. K. Rowling" in "Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince".
"And I am very glad to see you in good health."
- "Anton Chekhov" has used the good health in the novel The Stories of Anton Chekhov.
"Well, here’s your good health, landlord, and prosperity to your house."
- To understand the meaning of good health, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete Sherlock Holmes.
"GOOD HEALTH" has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below.
Usage of "GOOD HEALTH": Examples from famous English Poetry
- "For joy and good health,"
- This term good health was used by Rahul Thadani in the Poem Funny Birthday Poems.
- "Santa gifted me with the wishes of good health and wealth,"
- This term good health was used by ankur mudgal in the Poem My Newyear With Big Cheer - Poem.