Meaning of GEMS in Hindi
There are no hindi meanings for the "GEMS" in our English Hindi Dictionary.
Meaning of GEMS in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of GEMS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word GEMS
"It shines like gems in the gloom of the hidden heart"
- The word/phrase 'gems' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The gardener'.
"The gems that were strung into a necklace are now rolling in the dust"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the gems in the novel The home and the world.
"It must have been he who wore those boots and retained the missing gems"
- To understand the meaning of gems, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete sherlock holmes.
GEMS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "GEMS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Gems in abundance upon you"
- This term gems was used by Robert Herrick in the Poem Corinna's going a-maying.
"Tears shall take comfort, and turn gems"
- This term gems was used by Richard Crashaw in the Poem A hymn to the name and honour.
"Is gone—nor gold nor gems her can restore"
- This term gems was used by William Drummond in the Poem Spring bereaved 2.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें