Meaning of GASPING in Hindi
Meaning of gasping in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of GASPING in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of GASPING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word GASPING
"He and Hermione paused, gasping for breath, edging forward."
- The word/phrase 'gasping' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban'.
"Hermione, gasping for breath, her lip bleeding, scrambled aside, snatching up her and Ron's wands."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the gasping in the novel Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
"He leaned against the hedge, gasping for breath, and looked around."
- To understand the meaning of gasping, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
Usage of "GASPING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Gasping wanting more air."
- This term gasping was used by devin sullivan in the Poem Lives Were Changed.
- This term gasping was used by rimjhim sharma in the Poem The Meadow Inside.
"I tried gasping for air but I could no longer inhale."
- This term gasping was used by Chelsea Ian in the Poem Moments of Death - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें