Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FURTHER, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FURTHER
"So i can prove i've met you, said colin creevey eagerly, edging further forward"
- The word/phrase 'further' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"All further quidditch training and matches are to be postponed"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the further in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"And now, without further ado, allow me to introduce"
- To understand the meaning of further, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
FURTHER usage in Proverbs/Idioms
FURTHER has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FURTHER": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Whose petals expand further and richer"
- This term further was used by Brittany in the Poem Love poem.
"Til which we cease your further prayse to sing;"
- This term further was used by Edmund Spenser in the Poem Epithalamion.
"Trip no further, pretty sweeting"
- This term further was used by William Shakespeare in the Poem Carpe diem.