Meaning of FURTHER in Hindi
Meaning of further in Hindi
- अगला agala agalaa
- आगे का aage ka aage kaa
- बढती का badhati ka badhatee kaa
- बढ़ती का badhati ka badhatee kaa
- वृद्धि करना vriddhi karana vriddhi karanaa wriddhi karana
- इसके आगे esake aage
- अधिक विस्तार से adhik vistar se adhik vistaar se adhik wistar se
- अतिरिक्त atirikt
- बढाना badhana badhanaa
- अधिक adhik
- प्रोत्साहन देना protsahan dena protsahan denaa
- अधिक दूर adhik dur adhik door
- और aur
- दूर का dur ka door kaa
- अगली agali agalee
- आगे aage
- सहायता देना sahayata dena sahaayataa denaa
- इसके अतिरिक्त esake atirikt
- और दूर aur dur aur door
- सहायता करना sahayata karana sahaayataa karanaa
- आगे बढ़ाना aage badhana aage badhanaa
- बढ़ाना badhana badhanaa
- और अधिक aur adhik
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of FURTHER in English
- To a greater distance; in addition; moreover. See Farther.
- Beyond; additional; as, a further reason for this opinion; nothing further to suggest.
- More remote; at a greater distance; more in advance; farther; as, the further end of the field. See Farther.
- To help forward; to promote; to advance; to forward; to help or assist.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FURTHER, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FURTHER
"So I can prove I've met you, said Colin Creevey eagerly, edging further forward."
- The word/phrase 'further' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
"All further Quidditch training and matches are to be postponed."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the further in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"And now, without further ado, allow me to introduce."
- To understand the meaning of further, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
FURTHER usage in Proverbs/Idioms
FURTHER has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FURTHER": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Whose petals expand further and richer"
- This term further was used by Brittany in the Poem Love Poem.
"Til which we cease your further prayse to sing;"
- This term further was used by Edmund Spenser in the Poem Epithalamion.
"Trip no further, pretty sweeting,"
- This term further was used by William Shakespeare in the Poem Carpe Diem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें