Meaning of FURTHER in Hindi
Meaning of further in Hindi
- दूर का(Pr. Dur ka door kaa)
- अगला(Pr. Agala agalaa)
- बढती का(Pr. Badhati ka badhatee kaa)
- अधिक(Pr. Adhik)
- और दूर(Pr. Aur dur aur door)
- आगे(Pr. Aage)
- अगली(Pr. Agali agalee)
- आगे का(Pr. Aage ka aage kaa)
- इसके आगे(Pr. Esake aage)
- बढ़ती का(Pr. Badhati ka badhatee kaa)
- और(Pr. Aur)
- इसके अतिरिक्त(Pr. Esake atirikt)
- अधिक विस्तार से(Pr. Adhik vistar se adhik vistaar se adhik wistar se)
- और अधिक(Pr. Aur adhik)
- अधिक दूर(Pr. Adhik dur adhik door)
- बढाना(Pr. Badhana badhanaa)
- प्रोत्साहन देना(Pr. Protsahan dena protsahan denaa)
- बढ़ाना(Pr. Badhana badhanaa)
- आगे बढ़ाना(Pr. Aage badhana aage badhanaa)
- सहायता करना(Pr. Sahayata karana sahaayataa karanaa)
- सहायता देना(Pr. Sahayata dena sahaayataa denaa)
- वृद्धि करना(Pr. Vriddhi karana vriddhi karanaa wriddhi karana)
- अतिरिक्त(Pr. Atirikt)
Meaning of FURTHER in English
- To a greater distance; in addition; moreover. see farther.
- More remote; at a greater distance; more in advance; farther; as, the further end of the field. see farther.
- Beyond; additional; as, a further reason for this opinion; nothing further to suggest.
- To help forward; to promote; to advance; to forward; to help or assist.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FURTHER, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FURTHER
"So i can prove i've met you, said colin creevey eagerly, edging further forward"
- The word/phrase 'further' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"All further quidditch training and matches are to be postponed"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the further in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"And now, without further ado, allow me to introduce"
- To understand the meaning of further, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
FURTHER usage in Proverbs/Idioms
FURTHER has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FURTHER": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Whose petals expand further and richer"
- This term further was used by Brittany in the Poem Love poem.
"Til which we cease your further prayse to sing;"
- This term further was used by Edmund Spenser in the Poem Epithalamion.
"Trip no further, pretty sweeting"
- This term further was used by William Shakespeare in the Poem Carpe diem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें