Meaning of FURNITURE in Hindi
Meaning of furniture in Hindi
- असबाब asabab asabaab
- उपस्कर upaskar
- फर्नीचर pharnichar pharneechar farnichar
- पट्टी patti pattee
- सज्जा sajja sajjaa sazza
- सामान saman saaman
- माल mal maal
- लक्कड़ lakkad
- गुटका gutaka gutakaa
- साज saj saaj saz
- उपस्कार upaskar upaskaar
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of FURNITURE in English
- That with which anything is furnished or supplied; supplies; outfit; equipment.
- The necessary appendages to anything, as to a machine, a carriage, a ship, etc.
- The masts and rigging of a ship.
- Builders' hardware such as locks, door and window trimmings.
- A mixed or compound stop in an organ;
- Articles used for convenience or decoration in a house or apartment, as tables, chairs, bedsteads, sofas, carpets, curtains, pictures, vases, etc.
- The mountings of a gun.
- Pieces of wood or metal of a lesser height than the type, placed around the pages or other matter in a form, and, with the quoins, serving to secure the form in its place in the chase.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FURNITURE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FURNITURE
"It was as shabby as the hallway and the furniture was old and mismatched."
- The word/phrase 'furniture' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince'.
"The room’s usual furniture had been pushed carelessly up against the walls."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the furniture in the novel Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
"Our tussle, however, lacked the ox-stunning fisticuffs, the flying furniture."
- To understand the meaning of furniture, please see the following usage by Vladimir Nabokov in Lolita.
FURNITURE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें