Meaning of FUNERAL in Hindi
Meaning of funeral in Hindi
- अंत्येष्टि संबंधी antyeshti sanbandhi antyeshti sanbandhee
- दफन daphan dafan
- अर्थी arthi arthee
- क्रिया कर्म सम्बन्धी kriya karm sambandhi kriyaa karm sambandhee
- मृतक क्रिया mritak kriya mritak kriyaa
- कफन―दफन kaphana–daphan kafana–dafan
- छफन chhaphan chhafan
- शवयात्रा shavayatra shavayaatraa shawayatra
- अन्त्येष्टि antyeshti
- अन्तिम संस्कार antim sanskar antim sanskaar
- शवदाह shavadah shawadah
- अन्तेष्टि anteshti
- क्रिया कर्म kriya karm kriyaa karm
- अंत्येष्टि antyeshti
- क्रियाकर्म kriyakarm kriyaakarm
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of FUNERAL in English
- The procession attending the burial of the dead; the show and accompaniments of an interment.
- Per. taining to a funeral; used at the interment of the dead; as, funeral rites, honors, or ceremonies.
- A funeral sermon;
- The solemn rites used in the disposition of a dead human body, whether such disposition be by interment, burning, or otherwise; esp., the ceremony or solemnization of interment; obsequies; burial;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FUNERAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FUNERAL
"At last, only the Weasley twins were left singing along to a very slow funeral march."
- The word/phrase 'funeral' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"A quiet, private funeral."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the funeral in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"He won-dered whether Dumbledore's death would be more real to him once the funeral was over."
- To understand the meaning of funeral, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince.
FUNERAL usage in Proverbs/Idioms
FUNERAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FUNERAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Call unto his funeral dole"
- This term funeral was used by John Webster in the Poem A Dirge.
"Cold it is, my beloved, since your funeral bell was toll'd:"
- This term funeral was used by Christina Georgina Rossetti in the Poem Marvel of Marvels.
"A mourning or a funeral;"
- This term funeral was used by William Wordsworth in the Poem Ode.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें