Meaning of FUNDAMENTAL in Hindi
Meaning of fundamental in Hindi
- गुरुत्वयुक्त gurutvayukt gurutwayukt
- मूलभूत mulabhut moolabhoot
- अत्यन्त महत्वपूर्ण atyant mahatvapurn atyant mahatvapoorn atyant mahatwapurn
- नीव niv neev niw
- सिद्घान्त sidghant
- सम्बन्धी sambandhi sambandhee
- सारभूत sarabhut saarabhoot
- तात्विक tatvik taatvik tatwik
- मूल तत्व mul tatv mool tatv mul tatw
- आवश्यक aavashyak aawashyak
- प्रमुख pramukh
- मुख्य mukhy
- मौलिक maulik
- आधार aadhar aadhaar
- मूल mul mool
- आधारभूत aadharabhut aadhaarabhoot
- बुनियादी buniyadi buniyaadee
- मूलनियम mulaniyam moolaniyam
- मूल सिद्धान्त mul siddhant mool siddhant
- मूल―भूत mula– bhut moola– bhoot
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of FUNDAMENTAL in English
- Pertaining to the foundation or basis; serving for the foundation. Hence: Essential, as an element, principle, or law; important; original; elementary; as, a fundamental truth; a fundamental axiom.
- A leading or primary principle, rule, law, or article, which serves as the groundwork of a system; essential part, as, the fundamentals of the Christian faith.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FUNDAMENTAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FUNDAMENTAL
"This fundamental principle of human speech was markedly exhibited in Mr. Brooke."
- The word/phrase 'fundamental' was used by 'George Eliot' in 'Middlemarch'.
"But the real, the fundamental reason was quite different."
- 'Marcel Proust' has used the fundamental in the novel Remembrance of Things Past V1.
FUNDAMENTAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें