Meaning of FUN in Hindi
Meaning of fun in Hindi
- मनोरंजक(Pr. manoranjak manoranzak)
- मज़ेदार(Pr. mazedar mazedaar majedar)
- आनन्ददायक(Pr. aanandadayak anandadaayak)
- मजा(Pr. maja majaa maza)
- आमोद जनक(Pr. aamod janak aamod zanak)
- खेल(Pr. khel)
- तमाशा(Pr. tamasha tamaashaa)
- ठठ्ठा(Pr. thaththa thaththaa)
- दिल्लगी(Pr. dillagi dillagee)
- हंसी उडाना(Pr. hansi udana hansee udanaa)
- आमोद जनक होना(Pr. aamod janak hona aamod janak honaa aamod zanak hona)
- मज़ाक(Pr. mazak mazaak majak)
- मज़ा(Pr. maza mazaa maja)
- आनंद(Pr. aanand)
- प्रसन्नता(Pr. prasannata prasannataa)
- हंसी उड़ाना(Pr. hansi udana hansee udanaa)
- मजाक(Pr. majak majaak mazak)
- आमोद प्रमोद(Pr. aamod pramod)
Meaning of FUN in English
- Sport; merriment; frolicsome amusement.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FUN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FUN
"Ickle Firsties! What fun! He swooped suddenly at them."
- The word/phrase 'fun' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"I'm going to have a lot of fun with Dudley this summer."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the fun in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"Not that his whole year at Hogwarts had been fun."
- To understand the meaning of fun, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
FUN usage in Proverbs/Idioms
FUN has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FUN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Someone people can have fun with,"
- This term fun was used by Jenny Yu in the Poem Friendship Poem.
"Humorous, fun, secure and true"
- This term fun was used by Written and owned by Angela Lee Hillsley in the Poem Friendship Poem.
"Maybe his brave young wife, getting her fun"
- This term fun was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem The Dead-Beat.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें