Meaning of FUGITIVE in Hindi
Meaning of fugitive in Hindi
- भगोडा(Pr. Bhagoda bhagodaa)
- भगेडू(Pr. Bhagedu bhagedoo)
- आवारा(Pr. Aavara aavaaraa aawara)
- क्षणभंगुर(Pr. Kshanabhangur)
- फ़रार(Pr. Farar faraar pharar)
- भागा हुआ(Pr. Bhaga hu bhaagaa huaa)
- भग्गू(Pr. Bhaggu bhaggoo)
- पलायक(Pr. Palayak palaayak)
- भगोडा़(Pr. Bhagod bhagodaa)
- भगोड़ा(Pr. Bhagoda bhagodaa)
- प्रपलायी(Pr. Prapalayi prapalaayee)
- अस्थायी(Pr. Asthayi asthaayee)
- कच्चा(Pr. Kachcha kachchaa)
Meaning of FUGITIVE in English
- Fleeing from pursuit, danger, restraint, etc., escaping, from service, duty etc.; as, a fugitive solder; a fugitive slave; a fugitive debtor.
- Not fixed; not durable; liable to disappear or fall away; volatile; uncertain; evanescent; liable to fade;
- One who flees from pursuit, danger, restraint, service, duty, etc.; a deserter; as, a fugitive from justice.
- Something hard to be caught or detained.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FUGITIVE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FUGITIVE
"The fugitive rabindranath tagoretable of contents the fugitive"
- The word/phrase 'fugitive' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The fugitive'.
"The fugitive by rabindranath tagore to w"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the fugitive in the novel The fugitive.
"Pearson contents the fugitive i"
- To understand the meaning of fugitive, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in The fugitive.
FUGITIVE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FUGITIVE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"What was so fugitive!"
- This term fugitive was used by William Wordsworth in the Poem Ode.
"Poor fugitive, the feathery change"
- This term fugitive was used by Matthew Arnold in the Poem Philomela.
"I think the vessel, that with fugitive"
- This term fugitive was used by Edward Fitzgerald in the Poem The rubáiyát of omar khayyám.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary