Meaning of FRUSTRATION in Hindi
Meaning of frustration in Hindi
- कुंठा(Pr. kuntha kunthaa)
- निराशा(Pr. nirasha niraashaa)
- भग्नाशा(Pr. bhagnasha bhagnaashaa)
- कुण्ठा(Pr. kuntha kunthaa)
- नैराश्य(Pr. nairashy nairaashy)
- उलझन(Pr. ulajhan ulazhan)
- विफलता(Pr. viphalata viphalataa wifalata)
- हताशा(Pr. hatasha hataashaa)
- निष्फलता(Pr. nishphalata nishphalataa nishfalata)
- आशाभंग(Pr. aashabhang aashaabhang)
Meaning of FRUSTRATION in English
- The act of frustrating; disappointment; defeat; as, the frustration of one's designs
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FRUSTRATION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FRUSTRATION
"Sirius stared at the cave wall, then made a grimace of frustration."
- The word/phrase 'frustration' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"Harry felt an awful frustration."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the frustration in the novel Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
FRUSTRATION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FRUSTRATION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"All I can feel is anger and frustration,"
- This term frustration was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Love Lies Bleeding - Poem.
"And your frustration For its strange twists and turns."
- This term frustration was used by chona david in the Poem Live Life - Poem.
"Crying tears of shear frustration,"
- This term frustration was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Chasing Rainbows - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें