Meaning of FREIGHT in Hindi
Meaning of freight in Hindi
- जहाज या रेलगाड़ी पर लदा हुआ माल jahaj ya relagadi par lada hu mal jahaaj yaa relagaadee par ladaa huaa maal zahaz ya relagadi par lada hu mal
- बोझ bojh bozh
- भाड़ा bhada bhaadaa
- जहाज पर माल लादना jahaj par mal ladana jahaaj par maal laadanaa zahaz par mal ladana
- माल भाड़ा mal bhada maal bhaadaa
- माल भेजना mal bhejana maal bhejanaa mal bhezana
- ढुलाई dhulai dhulaaee
- भाडा bhada bhaadaa
- माल mal maal
- माल भाडा़ mal bhad maal bhaadaa
- भरना bharana bharanaa
- माल ले जाना mal le jana maal le janaa mal le zana
- मालभाड़ा malabhada maalabhaadaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of FREIGHT in English
- The sum paid by a party hiring a ship or part of a ship for the use of what is thus hired.
- Freight transportation, or freight line.
- Employed in the transportation of freight; having to do with freight; as, a freight car.
- To load with goods, as a ship, or vehicle of any kind, for transporting them from one place to another; to furnish with freight; as, to freight a ship; to freight a car.
- That with which anything in fraught or laden for transportation; lading; cargo, especially of a ship, or a car on a railroad, etc.; as, a freight of cotton; a full freight.
- The price paid a common carrier for the carriage of goods.
FREIGHT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FREIGHT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"In ship, freight with rememberance"
- This term freight was used by Henry Howard in the Poem Complaint of the Absence of her Lover.
"Full soon thy soul shall have her earthly freight,"
- This term freight was used by William Wordsworth in the Poem Ode.
"Which had received our precious freight:"
- This term freight was used by Robert Browning in the Poem The Wanderers.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें