Meaning of FREIGHT in Hindi
Meaning of freight in Hindi
- बोझ(Pr. Bojh bozh)
- माल(Pr. Mal maal)
- भाडा(Pr. Bhada bhaadaa)
- जहाज या रेलगाड़ी पर लदा हुआ माल(Pr. Jahaj ya relagadi par lada hu mal jahaaj yaa relagaadee par ladaa huaa maal zahaz ya relagadi par lada hu mal)
- ढुलाई(Pr. Dhulai dhulaaee)
- माल भाड़ा(Pr. Mal bhada maal bhaadaa)
- भाड़ा(Pr. Bhada bhaadaa)
- माल भाडा़(Pr. Mal bhad maal bhaadaa)
- जहाज पर माल लादना(Pr. Jahaj par mal ladana jahaaj par maal laadanaa zahaz par mal ladana)
- माल ले जाना(Pr. Mal le jana maal le janaa mal le zana)
- भरना(Pr. Bharana bharanaa)
- माल भेजना(Pr. Mal bhejana maal bhejanaa mal bhezana)
- मालभाड़ा(Pr. Malabhada maalabhaadaa)
Meaning of FREIGHT in English
- That with which anything in fraught or laden for transportation; lading; cargo, especially of a ship, or a car on a railroad, etc.; as, a freight of cotton; a full freight.
- The sum paid by a party hiring a ship or part of a ship for the use of what is thus hired.
- The price paid a common carrier for the carriage of goods.
- Freight transportation, or freight line.
- Employed in the transportation of freight; having to do with freight; as, a freight car.
- To load with goods, as a ship, or vehicle of any kind, for transporting them from one place to another; to furnish with freight; as, to freight a ship; to freight a car.
FREIGHT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FREIGHT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"In ship, freight with rememberance"
- This term freight was used by Henry Howard in the Poem Complaint of the absence of her lover.
"Full soon thy soul shall have her earthly freight"
- This term freight was used by William Wordsworth in the Poem Ode.
"Which had received our precious freight"
- This term freight was used by Robert Browning in the Poem The wanderers.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary