Meaning of FREIGHT in Hindi
Meaning of freight in Hindi
- बोझ(Pr. Bojh bozh)
- माल(Pr. Mal maal)
- भाडा(Pr. Bhada bhaadaa)
- जहाज या रेलगाड़ी पर लदा हुआ माल(Pr. Jahaj ya relagadi par lada hu mal jahaaj yaa relagaadee par ladaa huaa maal zahaz ya relagadi par lada hu mal)
- ढुलाई(Pr. Dhulai dhulaaee)
- माल भाड़ा(Pr. Mal bhada maal bhaadaa)
- भाड़ा(Pr. Bhada bhaadaa)
- माल भाडा़(Pr. Mal bhad maal bhaadaa)
- जहाज पर माल लादना(Pr. Jahaj par mal ladana jahaaj par maal laadanaa zahaz par mal ladana)
- माल ले जाना(Pr. Mal le jana maal le janaa mal le zana)
- भरना(Pr. Bharana bharanaa)
- माल भेजना(Pr. Mal bhejana maal bhejanaa mal bhezana)
- मालभाड़ा(Pr. Malabhada maalabhaadaa)
Meaning of FREIGHT in English
- That with which anything in fraught or laden for transportation; lading; cargo, especially of a ship, or a car on a railroad, etc.; as, a freight of cotton; a full freight.
- The sum paid by a party hiring a ship or part of a ship for the use of what is thus hired.
- The price paid a common carrier for the carriage of goods.
- Freight transportation, or freight line.
- Employed in the transportation of freight; having to do with freight; as, a freight car.
- To load with goods, as a ship, or vehicle of any kind, for transporting them from one place to another; to furnish with freight; as, to freight a ship; to freight a car.
FREIGHT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FREIGHT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"In ship, freight with rememberance"
- This term freight was used by Henry Howard in the Poem Complaint of the absence of her lover.
"Full soon thy soul shall have her earthly freight"
- This term freight was used by William Wordsworth in the Poem Ode.
"Which had received our precious freight"
- This term freight was used by Robert Browning in the Poem The wanderers.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें