Meaning of FREAK in Hindi
Meaning of freak in Hindi
Meaning of FREAK in English
- To variegate; to checker; to streak.
- A sudden causeless change or turn of the mind; a whim of fancy; a capricious prank; a vagary or caprice.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FREAK, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FREAK
"A story was given out that thegirl had died in a freak accident"
- The word/phrase 'freak' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"You'd get expelled from that freak school you go to"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the freak in the novel Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book.
"A total freak"
- To understand the meaning of freak, please see the following usage by Mario Vargas Llosa in Who killed palomino molero.
FREAK has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FREAK": Examples from famous English Poetry
"With a chance attitude of the head, a freak of beauty"
- This term freak was used by Robert Bridges in the Poem On a dead child.
"I freak out at it's power and authority"
- This term freak was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Concientious objector - poem.
"Im still that six-two freak but ive found something important; i belong with band geeks"
- This term freak was used by Katarina Harrington in the Poem What a difference a year makes - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary