Meaning of FRANK in Hindi
Meaning of frank in Hindi
- स्पष्टवादी(Pr. Spashtavadi spashtavaadee spashtawadi)
- निष्कपट(Pr. Nishkapat)
- साफ(Pr. Saph saaph saf)
- खरा(Pr. Khara kharaa)
- सच्चा(Pr. Sachcha sachchaa)
- स्पष्ट(Pr. Spasht)
- स्पष्टभाषी(Pr. Spashtabhashi spashtabhaashee)
- फ़्रैंक(Pr. Fraink phraink)
- खुले दिल का(Pr. Khule dil ka khule dil kaa)
- मुक्त करना(Pr. Mukt karana mukt karanaa)
- बिना मूल्य चिठ्ठी भेजना(Pr. Bina muly chiththi bhejana binaa mooly chiththee bhejanaa bina muly chiththi bhezana)
- उपर हस्ताक्षर करना(Pr. Upar hastakshar karana upar hastaakshar karanaa)
- पत्र आदि पर टिकट छापना कि भुगतान कर दिया गया(Pr. Patr aadi par tikat chhapana ki bhugatan kar diya gaya patr aadi par tikat chhaapanaa ki bhugatan kar diyaa gayaa)
- सरल(Pr. Saral)
- प्रभारमुक्ति(Pr. Prabharamukti prabhaaramukti)
- फ्रैंन्क(Pr. Phrainnk frainnk)
Meaning of FRANK in English
- A pigsty.
- To shut up in a frank or sty; to pen up; hence, to cram; to fatten.
- The common heron;
- Unbounded by restrictions, limitations, etc.; free.
- Free in uttering one's real sentiments; not reserved; using no disguise; candid; ingenuous; as, a frank nature, conversation, manner, etc.
- Liberal; generous; profuse.
- Unrestrained; loose; licentious;
- To send by public conveyance free of expense.
- To extempt from charge for postage, as a letter, package, or packet, etc.
- The privilege of sending letters or other mail matter, free of postage, or without charge; also, the sign, mark, or signature denoting that a letter or other mail matter is to free of postage.
- A member of one of the german tribes that in the fifth century overran and conquered gaul, and established the kingdom of france.
- A native or inhabitant of western europe; a european;
- A french coin. see franc.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FRANK, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FRANK
"Frank! cried several people"
- The word/phrase 'frank' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"Never! frank bryce was the riddles' gardener"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the frank in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"Ah, now, said a woman at the bar, he had a hard war, frank"
- To understand the meaning of frank, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
FRANK has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FRANK": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Or frank no stocks"
- This term frank was used by Steven Taylor in the Poem Why war.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें