Meaning of FRANK in Hindi
Meaning of frank in Hindi
- खरा khara kharaa
- निष्कपट nishkapat
- स्पष्टवादी spashtavadi spashtavaadee spashtawadi
- फ़्रैंक fraink phraink
- प्रभारमुक्ति prabharamukti prabhaaramukti
- स्पष्ट spasht
- उपर हस्ताक्षर करना upar hastakshar karana upar hastaakshar karanaa
- मुक्त करना mukt karana mukt karanaa
- स्पष्टभाषी spashtabhashi spashtabhaashee
- साफ saph saaph saf
- बिना मूल्य चिठ्ठी भेजना bina muly chiththi bhejana binaa mooly chiththee bhejanaa bina muly chiththi bhezana
- फ्रैंन्क phrainnk frainnk
- सच्चा sachcha sachchaa
- खुले दिल का khule dil ka khule dil kaa
- पत्र आदि पर टिकट छापना कि भुगतान कर दिया गया patr aadi par tikat chhapana ki bhugatan kar diya gaya patr aadi par tikat chhaapanaa ki bhugatan kar diyaa gayaa
- सरल saral
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of FRANK in English
- Free in uttering one's real sentiments; not reserved; using no disguise; candid; ingenuous; as, a frank nature, conversation, manner, etc.
- Liberal; generous; profuse.
- A native or inhabitant of Western Europe; a European;
- A French coin. See Franc.
- Unrestrained; loose; licentious;
- A member of one of the German tribes that in the fifth century overran and conquered Gaul, and established the kingdom of France.
- Unbounded by restrictions, limitations, etc.; free.
- To shut up in a frank or sty; to pen up; hence, to cram; to fatten.
- The common heron;
- To extempt from charge for postage, as a letter, package, or packet, etc.
- The privilege of sending letters or other mail matter, free of postage, or without charge; also, the sign, mark, or signature denoting that a letter or other mail matter is to free of postage.
- A pigsty.
- To send by public conveyance free of expense.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FRANK, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FRANK
"Frank! cried several people."
- The word/phrase 'frank' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"Never! Frank Bryce was the Riddles' gardener."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the frank in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"Ah, now, said a woman at the bar, he had a hard war, Frank."
- To understand the meaning of frank, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
FRANK has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FRANK": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Or frank no stocks,"
- This term frank was used by Steven Taylor in the Poem Why War.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें