Meaning of FRAGILE in Hindi
Meaning of fragile in Hindi
- फुसफुसहा phusaphusaha phusaphusahaa fusafusaha
- कोमल komal
- सहज में टूट जाने वाला sahaj men tut jane vala sahaj men toot jane vaalaa sahaz men tut zane wala
- सहज मे टूट जाने वाला sahaj me tut jane vala sahaj me toot jane vaalaa sahaz me tut zane wala
- भंगुर bhangur
- मुलायम mulayam mulaayam
- शीघ्र टूटने वाला shighr tutane vala sheeghr tootane vaalaa shighr tutane wala
- दुर्बल durbal
- कमजोर kamajor kamazor
- भुरभुरा bhurabhura bhurabhuraa
- कमज़ोर kamazor kamajor
- भंगुर bhangur
- सुकुमार sukumar sukumaar
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of FRAGILE in English
- Easily broken; brittle; frail; delicate; easily destroyed.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FRAGILE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FRAGILE
"One fragile strand of phoenix feather kept both pieces hanging together."
- The word/phrase 'fragile' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows'.
"The toys that you make for your children are fragile."
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the fragile in the novel The Gardener.
"It makes mock of your sound senses, and lays them in thistledown like fragile vessels."
- To understand the meaning of fragile, please see the following usage by Khalil Gibran in The Prophet.
FRAGILE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FRAGILE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"You are funny, dainty, fragile"
- This term fragile was used by Billy in the Poem Love Poem.
"As I lay fragile and awfully drained,"
- This term fragile was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem The Blissful One.
"Breach not the fragile peace of sleeping men,"
- This term fragile was used by kieron mcfadden in the Poem Breach Not Fragile Peace - A Sonnet.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें