Meaning of FOX in Hindi
Meaning of fox in Hindi
- कपटी व्यक्ति kapati vyakti kapatee vyakti kapati wyakti
- लोमडी lomadi lomadee
- पशोपेश में डालना pashopesh men dalana pashopesh men daalanaa
- लोमड़ी lomadi lomadee
- धूर्त व्यक्ति dhurt vyakti dhoort vyakti dhurt wyakti
- लोमड़ी का चर्म lomadi ka charm lomadee kaa charm
- धोखा देना dhokha dena dhokhaa denaa
- धूर्त dhurt dhoort
- चालाक औरत chalak aurat chaalaak aurat
- समझने में नहीं आना samajhane men nahin aana samajhane men naheen anaa samazhane men nahin aana
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of FOX in English
- A tribe of Indians which, with the Sacs, formerly occupied the region about Green Bay, Wisconsin;
- To intoxicate; to stupefy with drink.
- The European dragonet.
- Rope yarn twisted together, and rubbed with tar;
- To make sour, as beer, by causing it to ferment.
- To repair the feet of, as of boots, with new front upper leather, or to piece the upper fronts of.
- A sly, cunning fellow.
- To turn sour;
- A carnivorous animal of the genus Vulpes, family Canidae, of many species. The European fox (V. vulgaris or V. vulpes), the American red fox (V. fulvus), the American gray fox (V. Virginianus), and the arctic, white, or blue, fox (V. lagopus) are well-known species.
- The fox shark or thrasher shark;
- A sword;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FOX, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FOX
"He's been killed by a fox."
- The word/phrase 'fox' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban'.
"The fox froze, wary eyes fixed upon this strange new phenomenon."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the fox in the novel Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince.
"Wait! The harsh cry startled the fox, now crouching almost flat in the undergrowth."
- To understand the meaning of fox, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince.
FOX usage in Proverbs/Idioms
FOX has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FOX": Examples from famous English Poetry
"To hunt the crafty fox or timorous hare;"
- This term fox was used by Thomas Randolph in the Poem An Ode to Master Anthony Stafford.
"Spread his fox-tails and his fringes;"
- This term fox was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
"Record that Fox a Briton died!"
- This term fox was used by Sir Walter Scott in the Poem Patriotism.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें