Meaning of FORTUNATE in Hindi
Meaning of fortunate in Hindi
- भाग्यशाली(Pr. Bhagyashali bhaagyashaalee)
- शुभ(Pr. Shubh)
- भाग्यवान(Pr. Bhagyavan bhaagyavan bhagyawan)
- सौभाग्यवान(Pr. Saubhagyavan saubhaagyavan saubhagyawan)
- दैवशाली(Pr. Daivashali daivashaalee daiwashali)
- भाग्यवान्(Pr. Bhagyavan bhaagyavan bhagyawan)
- मंगलमय(Pr. Mangalamay)
- कल्याणमय(Pr. Kalyanamay)
- सौभाग्यपूर्ण(Pr. Saubhagyapurn saubhaagyapoorn)
- सौभाग्यशाली(Pr. Saubhagyashali saubhaagyashaalee)
- अनुकूल(Pr. Anukul anukool)
Meaning of FORTUNATE in English
- Coming by good luck or favorable chance; bringing some good thing not foreseen as certain; presaging happiness; auspicious; as, a fortunate event; a fortunate concurrence of circumstances; a fortunate investment.
- Receiving same unforeseen or unexpected good, or some good which was not dependent on one's own skill or efforts; favored with good forune; lucky.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FORTUNATE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FORTUNATE
"Very fortunate the diary was discovered, and riddle's memories wiped from it"
- The word/phrase 'fortunate' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"Very fortunate, he said stiffly"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the fortunate in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"You are very fortunate indeed"
- To understand the meaning of fortunate, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
FORTUNATE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
FORTUNATE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FORTUNATE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"How fortunate we are"
- This term fortunate was used by Laura Veronica Merodio in the Poem Love poem.
"How fortunate they are, that a heart.."
- This term fortunate was used by Desi D. Williams in the Poem Love poem.
"Having you as a companion inside themselves is most fortunate"
- This term fortunate was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Divine treasure.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary