Meaning of FORGIVENESS in Hindi
Meaning of forgiveness in Hindi
Meaning of FORGIVENESS in English
- The act of forgiving; the state of being forgiven; as, the forgiveness of sin or of injuries.
- Disposition to pardon; willingness to forgive.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FORGIVENESS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FORGIVENESS
"You ask for forgiveness? I do not forgive."
- The word/phrase 'forgiveness' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"For all hurts and offences to her I come to thee for forgiveness."
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the forgiveness in the novel Fruit Gathering.
"Let your forgiveness burn her heart like fire and consume its sin."
- To understand the meaning of forgiveness, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in The Fugitive.
FORGIVENESS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FORGIVENESS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Wrapped in tissue of forgiveness"
- This term forgiveness was used by Written and owned by Cheryl Brand in the Poem Love Poem.
"Is blacken'd—Man's forgiveness give—and take!"
- This term forgiveness was used by Edward Fitzgerald in the Poem The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám.
"And forgiveness withheld,"
- This term forgiveness was used by Seana Haughey in the Poem The Path of Forgiveness - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें