Meaning of FORGIVE in Hindi
Meaning of forgive in Hindi
Meaning of FORGIVE in English
- To give wholly; to make over without reservation; to resign.
- To give up resentment or claim to requital on account of (an offense or wrong); to remit the penalty of; to pardon;
- To cease to feel resentment against, on account of wrong committed; to give up claim to requital from or retribution upon (an offender); to absolve; to pardon;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FORGIVE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FORGIVE
"He does not forgive mistakes easily"
- The word/phrase 'forgive' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"And then, your father did something snape could never forgive"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the forgive in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"I'll never forgive hagrid"
- To understand the meaning of forgive, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
FORGIVE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
FORGIVE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FORGIVE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"That scourge and forgive"
- This term forgive was used by Algernon Charles Swinburne in the Poem Hertha.
"There is so much you can't forget or forgive"
- This term forgive was used by Alissa Krull in the Poem Love poem.
"Forgive me if i stare"
- This term forgive was used by Rachel in the Poem Love poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें