Meaning of FORBIDDEN in Hindi
Meaning of forbidden in Hindi
Meaning of FORBIDDEN in English
- Of forbid
- Prohibited; interdicted.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FORBIDDEN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FORBIDDEN
"First years should note that the forest on the grounds is forbidden to all pupils"
- The word/phrase 'forbidden' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Hagrid lived in a small wooden house on the edge of the forbidden forest"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the forbidden in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"And now they knew why it was forbidden"
- To understand the meaning of forbidden, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
FORBIDDEN usage in Proverbs/Idioms
FORBIDDEN has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FORBIDDEN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"To see what was forbidden"
- This term forbidden was used by Anthony Munday in the Poem Beauty bathing.
"Whose pining visions dim, forbidden hopes profound"
- This term forbidden was used by Robert Bridges in the Poem Nightingales.
"Of god's forbidden tree"
- This term forbidden was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem The ballad of the student in the south.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary