Meaning of FLOUR in Hindi
Meaning of flour in Hindi
- आटा(Pr. Aata aataa)
- चूना(Pr. Chuna choonaa)
- मैदा(Pr. Maida maidaa)
- सूजी(Pr. Suji soojee suzi)
- आटा बनाना(Pr. Aata banana aataa bananaa)
- पनचक्कीना(Pr. Panachakkina panachakkeenaa)
- आटा पीसने की चक्कीना(Pr. Aata pisane ki chakkina aataa peesane kee chakkeenaa)
- छिड़कना(Pr. Chhidakana chhidakanaa)
- पिसना(Pr. Pisana pisanaa)
- पीस कर चूर बनाना(Pr. Pis kar chur banana pees kar choor bananaa)
- पीसना(Pr. Pisana peesanaa)
- आटे में लपेटना(Pr. Aate men lapetana aate men lapetanaa)
Meaning of FLOUR in English
- The finely ground meal of wheat, or of any other grain; especially, the finer part of meal separated by bolting; hence, the fine and soft powder of any substance; as, flour of emery; flour of mustard.
- To grind and bolt; to convert into flour; as, to flour wheat.
- To sprinkle with flour.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FLOUR, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FLOUR
"On the floor in corners were sacks of flour stuck upright in rows"
- The word/phrase 'flour' was used by 'Gustave Flaubert' in 'Madame bovary'.
"Mademoiselle emma saw it, and bent over the flour sacks"
- 'Gustave Flaubert' has used the flour in the novel Madame bovary.
"Sethe put a bowl on the table and reached under it for flour"
- To understand the meaning of flour, please see the following usage by Toni Morrison in Beloved.
Usage of "FLOUR": Examples from famous English Poetry
"London, thou art the flour of cities all"
- This term flour was used by William Dunbar in the Poem In honour of the city of london.
"The noble chaucer, of makaris flour"
- This term flour was used by William Dunbar in the Poem Lament for the makers.
"Fro the rose mary, flour of flouris"
- This term flour was used by William Dunbar in the Poem On the nativity of christ.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें