Meaning of FLOATING in Hindi
Meaning of floating in Hindi
- प्लवमान(Pr. plavaman plawaman)
- अल्पकालिक(Pr. alpakalik alpakaalik)
- अनिर्दिष्ट(Pr. anirdisht)
- चल पूंजी(Pr. chal punji chal poonjee chal punzi)
- चल(Pr. chal)
- बहता हुआ(Pr. bahata hu bahataa huaa)
- यायावर(Pr. yayavar yaayaavar yayawar)
- अस्थायी(Pr. asthayi asthaayee)
- तैरता हुआ(Pr. tairata hu tairataa huaa)
- अस्थिर(Pr. asthir)
- प्ल(Pr. - plav- plaw-)
- चलायमान(Pr. chalayaman chalaayaman)
- प्लावी(Pr. plavi plaavee plawi)
Meaning of FLOATING in English
- The second coat of three-coat plastering.
- Buoyed upon or in a fluid; a, the floating timbers of a wreck; floating motes in the air.
- Not funded; not fixed, invested, or determined; as, floating capital; a floating debt.
- of Float
- Free or lose from the usual attachment; as, the floating ribs in man and some other animals.
- Floating threads. See Floating threads, above.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FLOATING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FLOATING
"Then, to his relief, a voice came floating in through the train's open door."
- The word/phrase 'floating' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Moaning Myrtle was floating above the tank of the toilet, picking a spot on her chin."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the floating in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"My whole body sort of seized up, and then I was floating away."
- To understand the meaning of floating, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
FLOATING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FLOATING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Floating down around us as we kiss,"
- This term floating was used by Sara McDermott in the Poem Love Poem.
"And should we tire of drifting and the stars all floating by,"
- This term floating was used by Graeme King in the Poem Love Poem.
"Floating slowly down the current"
- This term floating was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें