Meaning of FLEEING in Hindi
There are no hindi meanings for the "FLEEING" in our English Hindi Dictionary.
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of FLEEING in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FLEEING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FLEEING
"Emma, too, fleeing from life, would have liked to fly away in an embrace."
- The word/phrase 'fleeing' was used by 'Gustave Flaubert' in 'Madame Bovary'.
"The reserve units had time to join in, and the fleeing soldiers stopped."
- 'Leo Tolstoy' has used the fleeing in the novel War and Peace.
"A fresh crowd of fleeing men streamed past, caught him up, and carried him backwards."
- To understand the meaning of fleeing, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in War and Peace.
FLEEING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FLEEING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Are driven like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing,"
- This term fleeing was used by Percy Bysshe Shelley in the Poem Ode to the West Wind.
"To lie across the fleeing squadron's way:"
- This term fleeing was used by John McCrae in the Poem The Captain.
- This term fleeing was used by Ground.By William Byrd. Sequenced by in the Poem Here There Are No Angels of Despair.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें