Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FILM, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FILM
"The basilisk burned up all the film inside it, but colin just got petrified"
- The word/phrase 'film' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"They’re showing a cowboy film at the variety with rosita quintana"
- 'Mario Vargas Llosa' has used the film in the novel Who killed palomino molero.
"A thin film of recent mud was left upon his skin"
- To understand the meaning of film, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete sherlock holmes.
FILM has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FILM": Examples from famous English Poetry
"A silent film"
- This term film was used by Mia Atkinson in the Poem Wish you were here - poem.
"Like endless reels of silent film"
- This term film was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Bleed for you - poem.
- This term film was used by Ron Price in the Poem A clockwork orange and black.