Meaning of FICTION in Hindi
Meaning of fiction in Hindi
- परिकल्पना parikalpana parikalpanaa
- गल्प galp
- कपोकल्पना - kapol-kalpana kapol-kalpanaa
- झूठ jhuth jhooth zhuth
- कथा साहित्य katha sahity kathaa sahity
- काल्पनिक कहानी kalpanik kahani kaalpanik kahanee
- झूठी कहानी jhuthi kahani jhoothee kahanee zhuthi kahani
- कल्पना kalpana kalpanaa
- कल्प सृष्टि kalp srishti
- कथा katha kathaa
- कल्पित कथा kalpit katha kalpit kathaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of FICTION in English
- The act of feigning, inventing, or imagining; as, by a mere fiction of the mind.
- Fictitious literature; comprehensively, all works of imagination; specifically, novels and romances.
- Any like assumption made for convenience, as for passing more rapidly over what is not disputed, and arriving at points really at issue.
- That which is feigned, invented, or imagined; especially, a feigned or invented story, whether oral or written. Hence: A story told in order to deceive; a fabrication;
- An assumption of a possible thing as a fact, irrespective of the question of its truth.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FICTION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FICTION
"African American girls Fiction."
- The word/phrase 'fiction' was used by 'Toni Morrison' in 'A Mercy'.
"Interracial adoption Fiction."
- 'Toni Morrison' has used the fiction in the novel A Mercy.
- To understand the meaning of fiction, please see the following usage by Toni Morrison in A Mercy.
FICTION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FICTION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"As faith emerges whole from ancient fiction,"
- This term fiction was used by The Harmonious Blacksmith.By G.F. Handel. Sequenced by in the Poem Hope Is Not the Creature of Sensation.
"Dozens of non-fiction titles,"
- This term fiction was used by Ron Price in the Poem A Clockwork Orange And Black.
"Its called fiction,"
- This term fiction was used by Sarrah Hanna in the Poem Stand Up, I Deserve This Fight - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें