Meaning of FED in Hindi
Meaning of fed in Hindi
Meaning of FED in English
- imp. & p. p. of Feed.
- of Feed
- Field Emission Display (type of monitor)
- Field-Emitter Display
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FED
"Ahern -- just a few more words now that we are all fed and watered."
- The word/phrase 'fed' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"All in order, she said as he clumsily fed himself porridge lefthanded."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the fed in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"Snape looked as though someone had just fed him a large beaker of Skele-Gro."
- To understand the meaning of fed, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
FED usage in Proverbs/Idioms
FED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Or is the hunger fed at length,"
- This term fed was used by Christina Georgina Rossetti in the Poem Bride Song.
"Why, one is wed and t'other fed:"
- This term fed was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem A Miracle of Bethlehem.
"Was lighted, and thine hungering heart he fed"
- This term fed was used by Algernon Charles Swinburne in the Poem Ave atque Vale.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें