Meaning of FATIGUE in Hindi
Meaning of fatigue in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of FATIGUE in English
- Weariness from bodily labor or mental exertion; lassitude or exhaustion of strength.
- The cause of weariness; labor; toil; as, the fatigues of war.
- The weakening of a metal when subjected to repeated vibrations or strains.
- To weary with labor or any bodily or mental exertion; to harass with toil; to exhaust the strength or endurance of; to tire.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FATIGUE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FATIGUE
- The word/phrase 'fatigue' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince'.
"An intolerable fatigue overwhelmed her, and she reached her home stupefied, discouraged, almost asleep."
- 'Gustave Flaubert' has used the fatigue in the novel Madame Bovary.
"Despite their fatigue, Charles and his mother stayed very long that evening talking together."
- To understand the meaning of fatigue, please see the following usage by Gustave Flaubert in Madame Bovary.
FATIGUE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FATIGUE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Drunk with fatigue; deaf even to the hoots"
- This term fatigue was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Dulce et Decorum est.
"Free from the sick fatigue, the languid doubt,"
- This term fatigue was used by Matthew Arnold in the Poem The Scholar-Gipsy.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें