Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of FATIGUE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word FATIGUE
- The word/phrase 'fatigue' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the half blood prince'.
"An intolerable fatigue overwhelmed her, and she reached her home stupefied, discouraged, almost asleep"
- 'Gustave Flaubert' has used the fatigue in the novel Madame bovary.
"Despite their fatigue, charles and his mother stayed very long that evening talking together"
- To understand the meaning of fatigue, please see the following usage by Gustave Flaubert in Madame bovary.
FATIGUE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "FATIGUE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Drunk with fatigue; deaf even to the hoots"
- This term fatigue was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Dulce et decorum est.
"Free from the sick fatigue, the languid doubt"
- This term fatigue was used by Matthew Arnold in the Poem The scholar-gipsy.