Meaning of F in Hindi
There are no hindi meanings for the "F" in our English Hindi Dictionary.
Meaning of F in English
- F is the sixth letter of the english alphabet, and a nonvocal consonant. its form and sound are from the latin. the latin borrowed the form from the greek digamma /, which probably had the value of english w consonant. the form and value of greek letter came from the phoenician, the ultimate source being probably egyptian. etymologically f is most closely related to p, k, v, and b; as in e. five, gr. pe`nte; e. wolf, l. lupus, gr. ly`kos; e. fox, vixen ; fragile, break; fruit, brook, v. t.; e. bear, l. ferre. see guide to pronunciation, // 178, 179, 188, 198, 230.
- The name of the fourth tone of the model scale, or scale of c. f sharp (f /) is a tone intermediate between f and g.
- F clef
the bass clef. see under clef.
- Symbol for fractional concentration, followed by subscripts indicating location and chemical species;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of F, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word F
"I know it, miss, because f know what love is and i’m a jealous man"
- The word/phrase 'f' was used by 'Mario Vargas Llosa' in 'Who killed palomino molero'.
"The great gatsby by f"
- 'F. Scott Fitzgerald' has used the f in the novel The great gatsby.
- To understand the meaning of f, please see the following usage by F. Scott Fitzgerald in The great gatsby.
F has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "F": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Bake at 325 f for twenty-two years"
- This term f was used by chona david in the Poem Romance a la torte.
"F you i know so much"
- This term f was used by Volte.By Michael Praetorius. Sequenced by Curtis Clark at The Internet Renaissance Band in the Poem Of you i know so much.
- This term f was used by "That Girl" in the Poem F.a.t.h.e.r.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary