Meaning of EXPOSED in Hindi
Meaning of exposed in Hindi
Meaning of EXPOSED in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of EXPOSED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word EXPOSED
"Other parents weren't likely to want their children exposed to me"
- The word/phrase 'exposed' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"Uzelkov slowly took off his cap and exposed his bald head to the sun"
- 'Anton Chekhov' has used the exposed in the novel The stories of anton chekhov.
"We owe you a deep apology, sir henry, for having exposed you to this fright"
- To understand the meaning of exposed, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete sherlock holmes.
EXPOSED usage in Proverbs/Idioms
EXPOSED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "EXPOSED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Exposed. and instantly the whole sky burned"
- This term exposed was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Spring offensive.
"Afraid if i open them i would become exposed"
- This term exposed was used by kevin kreitzer in the Poem Solitary absence - poem.
"Every little detail is exposed"
- This term exposed was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Take you home - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें