Meaning of EXPLICIT in Hindi
Meaning of explicit in Hindi
Meaning of EXPLICIT in English
- A word formerly used (as finis is now) at the conclusion of a book to indicate the end.
- Having no disguised meaning or reservation; unreserved; outspoken;
- Not implied merely, or conveyed by implication; distinctly stated; plain in language; open to the understanding; clear; not obscure or ambiguous; express; unequivocal; as, an explicit declaration.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of EXPLICIT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word EXPLICIT
"This is the one that gives explicit instructions on how to make Horcrux."
- The word/phrase 'explicit' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows'.
"I must beg you to be more explicit."
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the explicit in the novel The complete Sherlock Holmes.
EXPLICIT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें