Meaning of EXPERT in Hindi
Meaning of expert in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of EXPERT in English
- An expert or experienced person; one instructed by experience; one who has skill, experience, or extensive knowledge in his calling or in any special branch of learning.
- To experience.
- A specialist in a particular profession or department of science requiring for its mastery peculiar culture and erudition.
- Taught by use, practice, or experience, experienced; having facility of operation or performance from practice; knowing and ready from much practice; clever; skillful; as, an expert surgeon; expert in chess or archery.
- A sworn appraiser.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of EXPERT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word EXPERT
"He has a great notion of himself as an expert in matters of Art."
- The word/phrase 'expert' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The Home And The World'.
"Is an expert singlestick player, boxer, and swordsman."
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the expert in the novel The complete Sherlock Holmes.
"That’s an art which every detective should be an expert at."
- To understand the meaning of expert, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete Sherlock Holmes.
EXPERT usage in Proverbs/Idioms
EXPERT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "EXPERT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"I've become an expert at dodging,"
- This term expert was used by Tom Zart in the Poem Tom Zarts "50" America At War Poems.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें