Meaning of EXPERIMENT in Hindi
Meaning of experiment in Hindi
- परख(Pr. parakh)
- विज्ञान संबंधी परीक्षा(Pr. vigyan sanbandhi pariksha vigyan sanbandhee pareekshaa wigyan sanbandhi pariksha)
- संपरीक्षा करना(Pr. sanpariksha karana sanpareekshaa karanaa)
- परीक्षा करना(Pr. pariksha karana pareekshaa karanaa)
- जांच(Pr. janch jaanch zanch)
- प्रयोग करना(Pr. prayog karana prayog karanaa)
- परीक्षा(Pr. pariksha pareekshaa)
- प्रयोग(Pr. prayog)
- संपरीक्षा(Pr. sanpariksha sanpareekshaa)
- जांचना(Pr. janchana jaanchanaa zanchana)
- परीक्षण करना(Pr. parikshan karana pareekshan karanaa)
- परीक्षण(Pr. parikshan pareekshan)
Meaning of EXPERIMENT in English
- Atrial or special observation, made to confirm or disprove something doubtful; esp., one under conditions determined by the experimenter; an act or operation undertaken in order to discover some unknown principle or effect, or to test, establish, or illustrate some suggest or known truth; practical test; poof.
- To make experiment; to operate by test or trial;
- To try; to know, perceive, or prove, by trial experience.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of EXPERIMENT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word EXPERIMENT
"He often even makes the experiment before his friends at his summer-house at Guillaume Wood."
- The word/phrase 'experiment' was used by 'Gustave Flaubert' in 'Madame Bovary'.
"They boldly talk of spiritual force, and then try to subject it to material experiment."
- 'Leo Tolstoy' has used the experiment in the novel Anna Karenina.
"Prince, let us have Konstantin Dmitrievitch, said Countess Nordston; we want to try an experiment."
- To understand the meaning of experiment, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in Anna Karenina.
EXPERIMENT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "EXPERIMENT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Experiment with forms and words to find your unique Voice as a poet."
- This term experiment was used by Madhavi Ghare in the Poem Writing Poetry: How to Write a Poem.
"His typographical independence was an experiment in punctuation,"
- This term experiment was used by Garry Gamber in the Poem E.E. Cummings Poem, "I Carry Your Heart With Me".
"We are a mere experiment in a cosmic laboratory,"
- This term experiment was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem An Ideal World? - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें