Meaning of EXISTING in Hindi
Meaning of existing in Hindi
Meaning of EXISTING in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of EXISTING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word EXISTING
"I know that he applies all the power of his intellect to justify existing evils"
- The word/phrase 'existing' was used by 'Leo Tolstoy' in 'Anna karenina'.
"Such, indeed, is the meaning of everything existing"
- 'Leo Tolstoy' has used the existing in the novel Anna karenina.
"And experience says that power is not a word, but an actually existing phenomenon"
- To understand the meaning of existing, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in War and peace.
EXISTING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "EXISTING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"But if thy pre-existing soul"
- This term existing was used by John Dryden in the Poem Ode.
"Existing in the breath escaped"
- This term existing was used by Sarrah Hanna in the Poem Never say never - poem.
"Existing like a silent bell"
- This term existing was used by Kathcissyn Lestrange Howard Boleyn Tudor in the Poem Isn't it better to end it all - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary