Meaning of EXHAUSTED in Hindi
Meaning of exhausted in Hindi
Meaning of EXHAUSTED in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of EXHAUSTED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word EXHAUSTED
"They went to bed exhausted, their throats sore"
- The word/phrase 'exhausted' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Exhausted, stomach rumbling, mind spinning over the same unanswerable questions, harry fell into an uneasy sleep"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the exhausted in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"Fudge, a portly little man in a long, pinstriped cloak, looked cold and exhausted"
- To understand the meaning of exhausted, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
Usage of "EXHAUSTED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"In his lodge he lay exhausted;"
- This term exhausted was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
"Exhausted and listless"
- This term exhausted was used by Felicity Maris Modesto in the Poem Existencia pathetique.
"My exhausted waves unfold"
- This term exhausted was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Beautiful, blue angel.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें