Meaning of EXCEPTIONAL in Hindi
Meaning of exceptional in Hindi
- विशेष(Pr. Vishesh wishesh)
- अनोखा(Pr. Anokha anokhaa)
- असाधारण(Pr. Asadharan asaadhaaran)
- विशिष्ट(Pr. Vishisht wishisht)
- असामान्य(Pr. Asamany asaamany)
- आश्चर्यजनक(Pr. Aashcharyajanak aashcharyazanak)
- अपवादात्मक(Pr. Apavadatmak apavaadaatmak apawadatmak)
- अपवादिक(Pr. Apavadik apavaadik apawadik)
Meaning of EXCEPTIONAL in English
- Forming an exception; not ordinary; uncommon; rare; hence, better than the average; superior.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of EXCEPTIONAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word EXCEPTIONAL
"Rowling - harry potter and the order of the phoenix chapter 1 you were exceptional"
- The word/phrase 'exceptional' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book'.
"The widower, a man of exceptional self-control, neither wept nor raved"
- 'Vladimir Nabokov' has used the exceptional in the novel Lolita.
"Watson, but this case is certainly exceptional"
- To understand the meaning of exceptional, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete sherlock holmes.
EXCEPTIONAL usage in Proverbs/Idioms
EXCEPTIONAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "EXCEPTIONAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Every year in this five and zero is exceptional in its own way"
- This term exceptional was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem A birthday verse - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary