Meaning of EXCEPTIONAL in Hindi
Meaning of exceptional in Hindi
- असाधारण asadharan asaadhaaran
- अनोखा anokha anokhaa
- असामान्य asamany asaamany
- विशिष्ट vishisht wishisht
- अपवादिक apavadik apavaadik apawadik
- विशेष vishesh wishesh
- अपवादात्मक apavadatmak apavaadaatmak apawadatmak
- आश्चर्यजनक aashcharyajanak aashcharyazanak
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of EXCEPTIONAL in English
- Forming an exception; not ordinary; uncommon; rare; hence, better than the average; superior.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of EXCEPTIONAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word EXCEPTIONAL
"Rowling - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Chapter 1 you were exceptional."
- The word/phrase 'exceptional' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Book'.
"The widower, a man of exceptional self-control, neither wept nor raved."
- 'Vladimir Nabokov' has used the exceptional in the novel Lolita.
"Watson, but this case is certainly exceptional."
- To understand the meaning of exceptional, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete Sherlock Holmes.
EXCEPTIONAL usage in Proverbs/Idioms
EXCEPTIONAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "EXCEPTIONAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Every year in this five and zero is exceptional in its own way."
- This term exceptional was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem A BIRTHDAY VERSE - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें