Meaning of EVEN in Hindi
Meaning of even in Hindi
- युग्म(Pr. Yugm)
- चौरस(Pr. Chauras)
- एकसा(Pr. Ekasa ekasaa)
- सम(Pr. Sam)
- बराबर(Pr. Barabar baraabar)
- जोडा(Pr. Joda jodaa zoda)
- ठीक(Pr. Thik theek)
- समान(Pr. Saman)
- जोड़ा(Pr. Joda jodaa zoda)
- शान्त(Pr. Shant)
- समतल(Pr. Samatal)
- एक सा(Pr. Ek sa ek saa)
- समदर्शी(Pr. Samadarshi samadarshee)
- पक्षपात रहित(Pr. Pakshapat rahit pakshapaat rahit)
- एकरुप(Pr. Ekarup)
- उसी प्रकार(Pr. Usi prakar usee prakaar)
- भी(Pr. Bhi bhee)
- उसी क्षण(Pr. Usi kshan usee kshan)
- निसंदेह रूप से(Pr. Nisandeh rup se nisandeh roop se)
- केवल(Pr. Keval kewal)
- और भी(Pr. Aur bhi aur bhee)
- संध्या(Pr. Sandhya sandhyaa)
- यहाँ तक की(Pr. Yahan tak ki yahaan tak kee)
- ठीक इतना ही(Pr. Thik etana hi theek etanaa hee)
- बराबर करना(Pr. Barabar karana baraabar karanaa)
- समतल करना(Pr. Samatal karana samatal karanaa)
- एकरूप(Pr. Ekarup ekaroop)
Meaning of EVEN in English
- Evening. see eve, n. 1.
- Level, smooth, or equal in surface; not rough; free from irregularities; hence uniform in rate of motion of action; as, even ground; an even speed; an even course of conduct.
- Equable; not easily ruffed or disturbed; calm; uniformly self-possessed; as, an even temper.
- Parallel; on a level; reaching the same limit.
- Balanced; adjusted; fair; equitable; impartial; just to both side; owing nothing on either side;
- Without an irregularity, flaw, or blemish; pure.
- Associate; fellow; of the same condition.
- Not odd; capable of division by two without a remainder;
- To make even or level; to level; to lay smooth.
- To equal
- To place in an equal state, as to obligation, or in a state in which nothing is due on either side; to balance, as accounts; to make quits.
- To set right; to complete.
- To act up to; to keep pace with.
- To be equal.
- In an equal or precisely similar manner; equally; precisely; just; likewise; as well.
- Up to, or down to, an unusual measure or level; so much as; fully; quite.
- As might not be expected;
- At the very time; in the very case.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of EVEN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word EVEN
"Most of them had never seen an owl even at nighttime"
- The word/phrase 'even' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Come to think of it, he wasn't even sure his nephew was called harry"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the even in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"He'd never even seen the boy"
- To understand the meaning of even, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
EVEN usage in Proverbs/Idioms
EVEN has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary