Meaning of EVEN in Hindi
Meaning of even in Hindi
- चौरस chauras
- जोड़ा joda jodaa zoda
- युग्म yugm
- समतल samatal
- उसी क्षण usi kshan usee kshan
- संध्या sandhya sandhyaa
- और भी aur bhi aur bhee
- भी bhi bhee
- बराबर करना barabar karana baraabar karanaa
- एकरूप ekarup ekaroop
- एक सा ek sa ek saa
- एकरुप ekarup
- बराबर barabar baraabar
- समदर्शी samadarshi samadarshee
- एकसा ekasa ekasaa
- जोडा joda jodaa zoda
- पक्षपात रहित pakshapat rahit pakshapaat rahit
- शान्त shant
- सम sam
- समान saman
- निसंदेह रूप से nisandeh rup se nisandeh roop se
- ठीक thik theek
- उसी प्रकार usi prakar usee prakaar
- केवल keval kewal
- ठीक इतना ही thik etana hi theek etanaa hee
- यहाँ तक की yahan tak ki yahaan tak kee
- समतल करना samatal karana samatal karanaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of EVEN in English
- To make even or level; to level; to lay smooth.
- To place in an equal state, as to obligation, or in a state in which nothing is due on either side; to balance, as accounts; to make quits.
- Up to, or down to, an unusual measure or level; so much as; fully; quite.
- Evening. See Eve, n. 1.
- Parallel; on a level; reaching the same limit.
- Level, smooth, or equal in surface; not rough; free from irregularities; hence uniform in rate of motion of action; as, even ground; an even speed; an even course of conduct.
- Balanced; adjusted; fair; equitable; impartial; just to both side; owing nothing on either side;
- Not odd; capable of division by two without a remainder;
- Associate; fellow; of the same condition.
- To set right; to complete.
- In an equal or precisely similar manner; equally; precisely; just; likewise; as well.
- At the very time; in the very case.
- To equal
- To act up to; to keep pace with.
- To be equal.
- As might not be expected;
- Equable; not easily ruffed or disturbed; calm; uniformly self-possessed; as, an even temper.
- Without an irregularity, flaw, or blemish; pure.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of EVEN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word EVEN
"Most of them had never seen an owl even at nighttime."
- The word/phrase 'even' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Come to think of it, he wasn't even sure his nephew was called Harry."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the even in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"He'd never even seen the boy."
- To understand the meaning of even, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
EVEN usage in Proverbs/Idioms
EVEN has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें